Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Hammer

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hello my bros and siss!

I want to share with you a testimony that i really really want to thank God for protecting my dad today.

Actually during service today, i received a message from home, telling me that my dad just got injured by a hammer that dropped onto his head in a factory, and was given 5 stitches above the side of the forehead. My heart really sank. I prayed heavily during worship time that he will be alright after the stitches. After service, i called home to ask about the condition of my dad, and thank GOD, my sis told me he is alright and still can watch vcd.... Waaahh... i started to pick my heart up again and put it in place. Thank GOD that after the worker on the upper level accidentally kicked the hammer off the ramp, the hammer hit a machine beside it before it landed on my dad's head. I really want to thank God for breaking the force of the hammer, or else things are going to turn out really bad.

Please also help me keep my dad in prayer, that my dad will recover soon and will not have any side effects after that. Praise the LORD! "God, I really want to thank You for the protection!!! I am so thankful"

No comments: