Tuesday, November 13, 2007

blessings

Just wanna share some things with u guys :) i just finish my thai oral exam. Really wanna thank god manz... He has really blessed me with a good partner who really helped me alot. Yest she gave me a session to help me with my pronounication and also to teach me on how to use words. den today during the oral exam she helped me with my part during the short preparation period before our testing. Really thank God for her and for guiding me in studying the right thing. Though i did not say many long and fanciful sentences and my pronounication is abit off. But think I did a pretty good job, with the limited amount of time i had.

And i didn't cough throughout the oral exam at all!!! hee... now going to mug for my 2 tests tmr already. This week is a crazy week for me but hey God thanks for seeing me through manz!!!

1 comment:

ah_rUi said...

wow sis!
It's really blissed to have friends around us, who are willing to pull us out of the 'muddy' area...