Saturday, November 10, 2007

the aftermath of a 5min thunderstorm

heyy heyy! first time blogging here.... and its 5.23 am. weird eh?
just wanted to share about several things the Lord told me..
i believe he woke me up on purpose, and with a purpose.
you know whyy?

cos the "thunderstorm" only had thunder and heavy rain and it lasted for about 5mins.
!!!
a thunderstorm is suppoesd to last for about half an hour!
or at least it usually does at my house..
what with it being so close to the malaysia sea.

so anyway, i was praying to God about several things in my life.
indeed, he opened up the eyes to my heart,
as i was asking about whyy things between certain friends and i are so different from things between you guys and i.
the thing is.. im more reserved with them.

He told me, that i hold back sometimes, as im too conscious, too afraid of the things i might say, when instead, as long as they dont hold negative connotations, it should be fine.

i also prayed and ask him to help my family come to know about the gd news of Christ, through me or some other channels. i prayed and asked for my dad to be relieved of his burdens, to be able to enjoy the fruits of his life, instead of worrying about stuff all the time. he was sleeping, and his face was so wrought with wrinkles i was so afraid his face would get smaller with all that frowning. it was a miracle, cos immediately, his facial expression slowly started to relax.. =]]

He showed me things about my relationship with jiawei too. we were having problems, but its minor yet not minor... dont know how to say. He opened the eyes to my heart and showed me how to improve, both on our relationship and in myself.

im really glad for that 5min thunderstorm.
im glad i listened to the call for me to wake up.
(i was thinking if i should bring the clothes in.)

there's so many things to thank Him for, im just listing the few things that ran through my mind this early early morning..

Praise the Lord.
-trust, believe and follow

love you guys =D
study hard, and eat well!
see you later!

2 comments:

petrina said...

tt's really early manz... wow.. i m really encouraged by u manz.

Praise e Lord for all the things He's has been doing in your life and your family.

Continue to pray and for them and breakthrough will surely come.

a very refreshing entry indeed!!!

cya later my dear sheep :)

hUiLi said...

wow, really praise God for what He has done in your life, it's indeed very encouraging and heartening to see how God worked through your life n even spoke to you clearly on several occasions..this reminds me of how God called out to Samuel in the middle of his sleep in 1 Samuel 3..God's voice was so loud, clear and evident that he mistook for several times it's Eli instead..continue to have this soft and faith-filled heart towards Him, I'm sure He'll bless you much in your life..:)