Sunday, July 13, 2008

for i am weak, then i am strong

I felt an urge to write this post in the middle of the night after seeing my dear sister who has been very busy juggling with her troubles and work to pay for her own expenses and handling family problems. Indeed troubles come to everyone n every person tinks that he or she is in the deepest valley. it is definitely a long story to share and we cannot share it to everybody cos of certain reasons like parents forbidding or too lazy to say (thats me)haha...

We may not know wads going on specifically in one another's issues but we know that we r having some challenges in life, and jus this knowledge alone is enough for us to help n pray for them to overcome wadeva obstacles there mayb ahead.

im worried about 2 sisters....both of them so sweet and helpful(just like every hope member). despite each of them having their own troubles, they wanna help each other out. And I broke off with my gf, with her mum harassing me with her sms every now and then, i feel bitterness and sadness and pain (thnks to calyn hu says i onli use my mind and strength to do tings instead of my heart and soul)breaking up is not as issue but its abt myself, i cannot accept myself to be like that, i wun turn bak to a failed r-ship n yet i feel bitter if she gets together with someone, in short, im selfish....and of cos many other inner strugglesi had with myself da past mth. Whose prob is worse? ALL r as bad, to us ourselves.

we have 2 choices now: either we can indulge in melancholy mood, or choose to pick ourselves up n face all odds. I chose the latter, for i m glad n sad that our bros n sis have been helping me, glad to know they r around, sad to know im imposing on them, esp calyn, hu onli knows how to share swts with me, yet i always give her problems.

so come on sisters, let us pick ourselves up, instead of indulging ourselves in mel mel mode, why not tink of things we can do to bless ourselves n bless ppl. Women are getting stronger these days, stronger than men in fact(just look at our church), and da 2 of u r strong WOMEN rite?wads more we have unlimited help from our bros and sis in christ 24/7 =D if this journey cannot be any easier, we shall and we must get stronger...and all this i pray in Jesus' name, Amen.

ps:can post such tings on da blog? oh well, i already posted it

1 comment:

hUiLi said...

"if this journey cannot be any easier, we shall and we must get stronger..."

Amen.