Wednesday, January 09, 2008

2008 prayers :)

Firstly I really want to dev a prayerful and fasting habit. Not just fasting for 'special'occasion such as easter and christmas but to dev a daily fasting habit for myself and also for ppl. this has been lacking in my life and really want to grow in this area. Thru this i believe i ll draw closer to God, my eyes fix on Him and that there will be even greater breakthrus in my life.


1) grow in self control towards food (hee.. i always feast on choc and chips even when i m sick, not good for my body and when i m sick i m not effective!)

2) emotional maturity (refer to the way i handle situations and ppl. tend to be easily upset and unsettled by happenings and ppl. REally praying for God to help me in this area, want to grow to be a strong woman for God :)

3) love and grace. (God has beeen speaking to me abt these 2 areas in my life. Lack love and grace and would easily be upset with ppl or ve unreasonable expectations of ppl which isn't healthy. Praying for God to help me grow in my understanding of ppl too, help me to love and accept them for who they are)

4) exe once weekly (jogging): sun evening (improve on my health, cause i fall sick easily)

5) read papers at least once weekly (build up on my knowledge on daily affairs. Need to be relevant to the world)


Just to share briefly, these are some of the areas and things that i wanna grow in and God has convicted me to grow in. Will be committing all of them as prayers to God :) Excited for 2008. Not sure what God has installed for me but i m excited to grow in Christ and for more breakthrus in come :) Breakthru comes when we put God first in our life and allow Him to lead us. Obeying His word and His ways. Without 'sacrifice' (for example time for other things), there will not be breakthrus.

In 2008, i really want to grow to be a strong woman of God who knows God as He knows me and to love his people :)

No comments: