Thursday, August 28, 2008

thanks :)

i ve been very blessed by ming han and mj, who has been blessing me and taking initiative to ask about my life and care for me. ming han has been a really thotful brother and i just wanna affirm the two of u here :) wanted to do it over cg but yest was quite late already. hahah.... ve been gg thru a rough time and e support tt u guys ve given me thru gifts, encouragement cards or just asking me how am i or affirming me really comforts me and encourages me alot :) I am really thankful for u two and i thank God for u guys for being sensitive to my needs.

I ve been really blessed so wanna encourage each and every one of us to grow in caring and loving one another :) i think we all do, but maybe we can grow in being more expressive and taking initiative. I am also growing in this area of being more sensitive to ppl and meeting one another's needs instead of always being the one talking... haha....

Rem for the last 2 cgs tt we had? we did on love lang? maybe we can start by remembering each other's love lang and love them according to their love lang :) haha... some of us, our love lang is touch. bro and sisters a bit hard to express in such a manner ah... so we can work on the second or third love lang.... anyway if it's sincere, i dun think any one of us will mind also... ahahah....

hope to see us growing in care and love for one another :) i am trying to grow in writing affirmations which i tend to be super lazy to do... hahah.. so prepare to receive cards from me SOOONNNNNNNNNNN... :)

No comments: