Thursday, August 14, 2008

sick sick sick

Think many of you have been quite concerned with my health. Thanks ppl and sorry to keep u all worry. Thanks for all ur prayers and blessings from fruits to drinks and prayers. thanks alot :)

ve been sick for one month... quite xin cu also. Dun worry ppl i ve been taking care of my health just tt my immune system is really abit weak. Since young ve been falling sick like monthly already, so quite used to it. If i m healthy for a few months is like God's blessings and a miracle already.... heee....

went to the doc yest and i m currently on antibiotics, caught some really nasty bacteria and tt's y i m sick for so long and its hard to kill the bacteria. After i recover from this, the doc is gg to try to build up my immune system by taking more vitamins.

ppl really need prayers so do keep me in prayers. Honestly i dun know why i m falling sick and take so long to recover. yup....

No comments: