Tuesday, March 25, 2008

scary hairy not-funny

Hey peeps. Been a long time since I blogged. Anyhow, I was on a super crowded bus one day, and I heard some scary news, which reminded me of what Huili said about the things that will happen just before the Second coming of Jesus. It seriously scares me, and I want to share the scare with you.

Please read:


Jesus tomb found, says film-maker
A documentary claims this is the ossuary of Jesus ChristJesus had a son named Judah and was buried alongside Mary Magdalene, according to a new documentary by Hollywood film director James Cameron.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6397373.stm


CBS, USASep. 12, 2006 Ileana Varela
• Followers Claim Doral Man is God On Earth
• Jose Luis deJesus Claims There Is No Heaven, No Hell
• Followers Believe All Other Religions Must Be Destroyed
The Man Who Claims To Be Jesus


This Man Thinks He's Jesus H. Christ!
And a lot of people agree with him
By Keith Plocek Published: November 30, 2006
http://www.houstonpress.com/2006-11-30/news/this-man-thinks-he-s-jesus-h-christ/


All these seriously scares me, man. I'm getting the freaks while copying and pasting these for you guys. You guys are smart enough to know what these means.....

No comments: